TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED: December 30, 2019
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
You are responsible for:
• Making all reasonable arrangements necessary for your access to the Website, for example, adequate internet access and appropriate browser/device setting.
• Ensuing adequate operating requirements for your device, including hardware and software requirements, in using the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose the information to any unauthorized person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded or copied materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any downloading or copying of the content. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as granting you, either directly or indirectly, expressly by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right to use these proprietary intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge the Company’s right to exercise care and control over the character and quality of any goods or services provided by the Website under any of the Company’s trademarks. You agree your use of the Company’s trademark is subject to the Company’s standard of care and quality and that You will notify us in writing prior to any use of the Company’s trademarks.
4. Rights and Restrictions
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing the materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use the Website:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Website, including the other user’s ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or any other means.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
6. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• Reasonably disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who reasonably claims that material posted by you violates the third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights or right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
7. Reliance on Information Posted and Website Disclaimer
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. The Website cannot and does not contain any medical, health, or other professional advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information and we do not hold ourselves out to. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Professional Disclaimer
The Website cannot and does not contain medical, health, or other professional advice. Any potential medical, health, or professional information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based on any such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. As stated above, the use or reliance on any information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.
9. Testimonials Disclaimer
The Website may contain testimonials, including those by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. The testimonials on the Website may be submitted and/or presented in various forms such as audio, video, or text. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity or Website space. The views, experiences, and opinions in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions. The testimonials on the Website are not and are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
10. Changes to the Website
We may update the content(s) on the Website from time to time, but the content(s) is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any material or content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and you agree that we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. Privacy and Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
12. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites or applications and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the linked websites and/or contents of such websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of the linked websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked through the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
For clarity, the Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of any third-party websites, including linked website, the content, products, or services available from such third-party websites. Links to such third-party websites are not an endorsement by the Company of such third-party websites or their contents.
13. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website and has operations in the State of California in the United States. We provide the Website is for use only by persons who are older than 16 years of age and are located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You agree that your use or access of the Website, from outside the United States, is at your own risk and your responsibility to comply with local laws.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, CURE ANY PHYSICAL AILMENTS, BE RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
17. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request to remove those materials (or the access to them) from the Website by submitting written request(s) to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Vektor Medical, Inc.
c/o Noor Bahhur
Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
41 S. High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that a material or an activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. Entire Agreement
20. Relationship between You and the Company
23. Other Matters
24. Website Design and Copyrighting
Website design and development by Northern Design. Copywriting by Mel Cow.
25. Your Comments and Concerns
The Website is owned and operated by the Company. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.